Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18th


WHAT'S THAT RACKET?

I'm sitting here at the computer, minding my own business, trying to organize the potential dog adopters who need to be contacted and meetings arranged. Then I hear a noise. And, there it is again. There is quite a ruckus going on over my head. The pitter-patter of little feet running back and forth, and back and forth. Except it's paws, and it's more like a rumble than a pitter-patter. Hoping that it was ON the roof, and not in the attic (I had a nice batch of roof rats at the old house) I went outside with a flashlight to investigate.

Two lovely black cats are having a party on my roof. They aren't fighting, they're just chasing each other all over the place.

At least they didn't cross my path. There aren't any bad omens associated with black cats over your head, are there? I don't need any more bad luck.

No comments: