Monday, July 23, 2007

Even if I say nothing....

It appears that even if I never say another word this blog is already more interesting than 50% of the other blogs out there. I just went on the "next blog" tour. I had to come back here, I didn't find anything interesting to read. Or even anything coherent.

One of my recurring themes will always be...

I hate stupid people!

I also hate bad grammar.

I didn't run into anyone stupid today because I took a vacation day and stayed home. Worked on the front yard a bit. The ongoing battle to rid the yard of evil weeds. I am not a lawn person, so I'm slowly covering the whole front yard with decorative bark. Under the bark is either cardboard, newspaper or plastic. Anything to keep the weeds from growing. And, the ones that do grow are being sprayed with a mixture of salt and vinegar with a squeeze of dish soap. It works without being toxic to the good bugs (or the dogs).

No comments: