Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 13th


I SURVIVED

Getting up ridiculously early yesterday morning that is. Did I take a nap as soon as I got home? Of course.

GO CHARGERS-ROUND TWO!

Okay-we made it through TWO playoff games. I had the game on the TV, but wasn't really watching it. I wandered out back with the dogs at one point, and suddenly it seemed like everyone in SD county was screaming. I guess they did something good.

FOOTBALL IS FOR MORONS?


I am used to football players who obviously didn't go to college to get an education, and have pretty much accepted that colleges don't bother to try to bring anyone up to speed on the proper use of the language before handing out a degree, but I do expect that the people who are paid to speak about football on TV would at least be somewhat proficient speakers. So, this from one of them was a bit distressing:

“...in there defensely.”


AND, FROM MORONS WHO POST TO CRAIGSLIST:

Posted under “free stuff”:

"i have a free pine tree,that need to came down.it on my land but close to the st, a few wire around top of it.i think it about 50 feet or more.it been in the same place sence 1969.you need to know what you doing to get it down safe.you can have it all.you have to take it down and take it all away.."
I think that the “free” thing here is that this illiterate moron is trying to get a tree cut down and hauled away for free. Normal people pay for this service.

"I HAVE THIS OLD SCHOOL MINI BAR THAT U CARRY WITH YOU,ITS A COLLECTERS ITEM,IT HAS BEEN PRESERVED & LOOKS FREAT"
Let me guess. “Old School” was where they taught people how to spell, properly use punctuation and capital letters. “New School” is where you learn that “U” is a word.


SOME IMPLODED LENDERS HAVE ONLY THEMSELVES TO BLAME

Especially the presidents of companies who send out emails like this:

"To Whom it may Concern,
I am sad to say that First Lincoln Mortgage Corp. has siezed all operations as of January 4, 2008.
Sorry to Everyone."

THE UT FORUMS AGAIN


"I have studies art and art history and am an artist in my spare time. All art projects it's creators thoughts and opinions (obviously some more directly than others). Your trying to imply art shouldn't have a message, which is rediculous. People like you are the ones who void out all creativity in life and want everything to conform to your pretty little box, even art. Let's stick with the paintings of mountains, trees and fruit baskets and we will all be 'safe'"
You may have “studies art”, but you obviously haven't STUDIED English grammar.

"I don't get it. So much anger over a peace sign. I'd be darned if it wasn't that guy you republicans call a president that said he sent our young men and women to Iraq to help instill peace there, hmmm, damn hippies, always spouting off about peace they are almost as bad a that Jesus guy who said you should love your neighbor, another damn hippie. i am so confused. i think we should perpetual war everywhere, everyone buy a gun and shoot your neighbor, you know, because someone said he might shoot you ."

"Give me a friggin break. A memorial service for a dog !!!!!!Is this our tax dollars at work ? How many uniformed officers will be there ? What is the cost of this memorial service ? It's a dog people, a dog, just go buy a new one and get on with it."
Regarding people like this I would love to be able to say "Please spay and neuter your morons".

1 comment:

bec said...

I just love Fluffernutter, it makes me smile just to look at her.
I detest the way I feel when I have to get up at the A-- crack of dawn! And I detest the fact that I detest it! Hells bells, there are so many things I could do if I just got up EARLY (I am talking b/4 8am) I have good intentions, I set the alarm, I get up and fumble thru the am but when I get a break in the action-I am worthless the rest of the day. I can totally relate to how you felt.
Did I mention that I live in Alaska where it is dark til 930 and zero degrees?