Saturday, July 14, 2012

What have I been up to?

-Shooting photos for a charity soccer tournament.  Still editing and uploading.

-A couple of beers with a friend at Dick's Last Resort to watch the zombie walk.  No photos this year.

-Meet-up group photo shoot at Ballast Point Brewery.  Beer tasting.  Growler of BP Calico Amber Ale in the fridge.  I'll open it tomorrow, growlers must be consumed within a day or two, and I wasn't in the mood for massive beer consumption tonight because I have an adoption event tomorrow morning.  ("Became more devoted to rescue" was one of the reasons a certain person used to label me as becoming deranged.   I have no better place to spend a Sunday than with wonderful dogs who are looking for homes.)

1 comment:

'Mela said...

It makes sense to me that helping your dogs is a rewarding endeavor...

Maybe one day soon, you'll meet another who shares your compassion!