Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20th

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PEOPLE WHO HURT MY FEELINGS

I think you know who you are. I just want to ask one thing. Do you have any idea how hurtful it is to have something you said completely twisted and taken out of context and every attempt to explain yourself met with more personal attacks?

I have noticed the little sarcastic jabs that are still going on. I imagine that you are all getting a big kick out of yourselves in your off list back chatter. Go ahead, have your fun. I just want you all to know that you've made me cry more than once over this. Are you trying to be so mean to me that I'll leave the email list? Why not just be honest about it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that whole saga, even if I was too late to post on it. Why can't they be honest? Cause they don't know how. Cause they feel so bgadly about themselves that they feel the need to take others down to make themselves feel better.

MsTess said...

Love yourself, love the people in your life, love your dogs but don't waste your time on people with nothing better to do than to gossip. People who berate or put others down, do it because they are insecure and it makes them feel superior when if fact they are showing everyone how weak and ineffectual they are. Just be the best you, you can be and only associate with people that are of a like mind to you. All others can go "Fork" Themselves :)