Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4th


I AM CRUSHED!

Devastated, disillusioned, distraught.

A little blurb from one of my favorite blogs: (Jennsylvania):

“Also, here's some advice if you ever plan on being rich/famous/in the tabloids - BE NICE TO THE GUY DRIVING YOU. I learned over the past few weeks of getting rides to book events that limo drivers are the new Page Six and all it takes for them to spill the dirt is sliding into their backseat wearing a conservative sundress and pearls and asking, 'So, which famous people are assholes?'
And I swear I'm not making this up, but want to guess who's universally hated? Yep, that's night. Rachael Ray. Like we didn't see that coming.”

Rachael Ray is mean to the worker bees? Perky, cute, seemingly everyone's BFF Rachael Ray? Make life better with a dribble of EVOO and a squeeze from Mr. Honey Bear Rachel Ray?

I wonder if she's rude to waiters and doormen too.

I guess from now on I'll admire people who don't pretend to be nice. You know, the kind of people who own up to being assholes.

No comments: