Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6th


JENN GOT THAT PART RIGHT!

Over at the Jennsylvania blog she titled a post Pimp Up, Bitches. Basically, she told her readers to pimp their own blogs-post a link in the comments. Now, since I was in one of my optimistic moods, I thought that the purpose was for the readers to SHARE. To read each others blogs, expand our horizons, get a few laughs, see what other kinds of people like to read Jennsylvania. So, I posted a link, and went and read ALL THE OTHER BLOGS! Some were good, some were moronic, some were dull, but I checked them ALL out.

Want to guess how many people used the link I posted to check out mine?

One.

Exactly one. (I wish I knew who it was, I'd like to thank her personally for getting into the spirit.)

The rest of the bitches can just go blog themselves.

2 comments:

vikki said...

I check into your blog at least biweekly. You're quite funny.

Emily Jo said...

I'm checking it out now! I pimped mine, and then life got away from me so I just now (work? - not so much in the mood today) went through them ALL!
You are hilarious and I'll be back! Keep up the snark, love it! :-)