Friday, June 22, 2012

Forgiveness?

Is it all it's cracked up to  be?  I can see the value in forgetting.  Moving on.  No sense dwelling on the hurt that's been heaped on you.  Yes, forgetting is good.

I think that forgiveness needs to be asked for.  The person who lied, who stole, who slandered must admit their transgressions and ask to be forgiven.  Otherwise the best they can hope for is for it to be forgotten, and for the injured party to move on.

Speaking of moving on-I've been enjoying the company of some old friends from before the long string of truly insane boyfriends and the person who I wish in retrospect I'd never reached out to.  It's nice to once again have friends who actually like me, and don't want to change me and make the rules for my life.   

Here's a recent photograph, since I haven't posted any lately.

 Carousel at the fair

The new camera arrived yesterday.  I will be exploring the advantages of a much improved sensor.  Photos will be forthcoming.


No comments: