Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Awesome Stuff

Another awesome person is Jen Lancaster.  I'm probably as bitchy as she is, but she's much more clever about it than I am.  She also thinks that bad grammar and poor spelling are to be snarked about.  I've only read the first two of her books, mostly because I only buy books if I need to add something to my Amazon order to get free shipping and I have shelf loads of books I haven't read, but those two were awesome and when I buy another book it will be one of hers.  I don't know how she feels about PETA, but since she owns two pit bulls and PETA wants to kill all pits, I'm pretty sure she feels that PETA sucks.  (If I'm wrong, don't tell me.  I want to believe that Jen is awesome.)

For some good entertainment go visit her blog-Jennsylvania.  I'll be willing to bet it makes you want to buy some books.

No comments: