Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday

THE MORONS ARE OUT TO GET ME!

Actually, today it was rude morons. I went to CostCo. (Amazing-now that I'm only buying what I really need there my monthly total is $200, instead of $400. There was this really neat jacket there today, it was ONLY $27 and I really wanted it. I didn't get it.) I needed fish oil, but there was a couple walking toward the shelf and I was on the other side of the aisle. I politely waited for them to pass. They STOPPED right between me and the fish oil to argue about something! That will teach me to be polite. Then I was starting to unload my stuff into my car and this woman pulls up, and sits in the middle of the lane so that nobody can get past her, and waits for me to finish. I'll admit, I had a nice parking spot. In the shade, right next to the cart return. But, I think that people who block the lane to wait for a parking space are beyond rude. I mean-it's not Christmas season at the mall-there were plenty of other spaces. And, if she really had to have that one she could have pulled over to the side. Soooooooo, I took my time unloading my cart. Decided that I didn't like where I put the eggs, moved them to the other side. Slowly returned my cart. Then, I took my purse, locked my car and went back to the food court and got a chocolate/vanilla swirl frozen yogurt.

It was really good too.

DOES GRAMMAR REALLY MATTER?

Some people don't think so. I do. Frankly, if you can't formulate a proper sentence, or apparently don't know the difference between their, there and they're, you look like an uneducated fool. If you're blind and using one of those voice recognition things, or English isn't your first language, or you're five years old I'm willing to cut you some slack. But otherwise you are subject to inclusion in my occasional collection of atrocious email.

Here's today's set:

You don't notice anything in his gait so it be hard to change it. That's what I am trying to say... you can't tell he has HD... the only time you'd know is if it's raining... he's on anti immflamitories. His Gait is flawless as far as seeing the HD... so how can you change and already sound gait?

they're un a corn free, grain free food... I mean.... they've got it as good as it can get on crap in a bag.... but otherwise there isn't anything else. My mother simply isn't willing to clean up the puke and the runs they get when we've tried before and she isn't willing to fix their meals for them. I can not do nothing. Save your breath.

funnily cats do not get this

Like I said... if I was going to feed kibble... it be Go




No comments: