Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13th


FAIR WARNING

I don't get a lot of comments on my blog. Maybe because I don't get a lot of readers. Or maybe those that do read are afraid that I'll pick apart their grammar. Here's my promise to any future people who leave comments: If you're nice you can make as many grammatical errors as you want and I'll ignore them. If you're not you'd better be pretty much perfect in your use of the language, or else I'm going to make fun of you. Like this message from the little weasel who commented on yesterday's blog entry:

“it says a lot about someones personality when they are willing to unconsentually cut off over 20,000 nerve endings from another persons body because they didn't find it attractive.”
Maybe Joel needs a new keyboard, it appears that his shift key is broken. And, this is the result of trying to find “unconsentually” in the dictionary:

Sorry, we have no matches for unconsentually.
Did you mean unconcernedly?

I think he meant “without consent”, but since he's a moron, who knows.

He may not be done, you can go look at the comments to see his continued ranting.

2 comments:

Liz said...

This comment is totally unrelated to your post. Just thought I'd tell you I read through a number of your posts because I thought they were interesting and a little sarcastic. I like that wit and humor. But the real reason is I loved your dog posts and want to wish you well as a fellow raw feeder.

Marilyn said...

Thanks Liz! I'll have to write something witty about how I feed my dogs someday soon.