Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11th



CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME

Or light a candle, or do a dance, or whatever it is you do to project good wishes out to the cosmos. I have a job interview tomorrow. Doing what I do! I'm not counting on it-I'm sure that they've received a ton of resumes, but getting to the interview part is always good.


MORE STUFF...


Channel 10:
Kimberly Hunt: “John McCain has sweeped the state of California.” KH may just be my new most prolific blog contributor.
Morning Anchor: “The meeting will be held at the Del Mar Fail Grounds.”


UT Forum Morons:
"Is her husband is a Muslim Pig Farmer."

"i have a qustion, for every day a child is not in school the state doesn't pay the school there daily alotment of school funs. So my question is do thease parents expect the state to put out extra funds so there children can keep up with there class mates?,"

"you missed the point , my spelling and gramer has nothine to do with it... what concerns me , why should the tax payer be expected to pick up the tab , so to speak for children just because there parents don't agree with the system."

“Rumers has it Mother has CANCER !!! the last 10 years which is being coverup ?? maybe because doctors in texas told her NO KIDS!!!
Well I hope the real story will be told an maybe the CHURCH pastor will confess to helping family hide facts about story an give back all the MONEY$$$ giving by church members who was mislead by info.
God plan when adults disobey !!!”


Other random idiots:

Email with the subject line: Cheap Loan Offer: "I am Dr.Tom Kelvin,a financial manager, i grant debt consolidation loans,business loans,private loans,home refinancing loans and so much more at a low interest rate.My loan process are colateral free and repayment can be made either monthly or yearly.To obtain a loan from me,you can contact me via Email :privateloanslender@hotmail.com" Which is not the email address that this was sent from, but that isn't surprising, is it? And, doesn't the title of “Dr.” require a college education of some sort?

XXXXXXX, a native San Diegan, passed away on February 1, 2008. XXXX was born to XXXXXXXX in Norfolk, Virginia. Another moron who doesn't understand the meaning of the word “native”. This guy was a NATIVE of Norfolk, Virginia.



Off to watch Westminster, and to root for the GSD to win the Herding Group.





No comments: