Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4th



STOP CALLING ME ALREADY!


During the past two days my phone has rung a gazillion times-recorded messages telling me how to vote. And, it will probably go on until the polls close tomorrow. I voted already you morons! And besides, I'm not likely to take the advice of someone who is annoying the hell out of me on how to vote. Next election I may wait, and not vote for anyone who calls me with one of those messages.


THE DAILY SNARK


Channel 10:

From one of the “A Team” anchors: “...no matter which team you were voting for...” Was she confusing the Super Bowl with Super Tuesday?

The moron “Managing Editor” is still mangling the language in his blog: “You'll find Reporter Lauren Reynolds' story that breaks on 10News Sunday night at 11 p.m.an interesting account of how a rental car lot isusing outdated, broken car seats and rents them out to customers. Not a good thing. It’s a story we got tipped to by a visitor to San Diego.” What makes this really annoying is that it's written and posted. Doesn't this guy know how to use spell check? And can't he hire an assistant with some grasp of English to proof read for him?

The UT online forums:

"what chargerbug? (by the way, your team sucks) your another moron." Pot, kettle, black.

"cool. the 600 or 800 bucks the govt cuts back to me isn't going into the united states currency circulation. In fact i'm taking all that gov't money and spending it everywhere under the sun in MEXICO......They deserve this money for than we do. A big middle finger to George Bush and all his constituents....thats the least I can do"

No comments: