Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11th



THANK YOU ROBIN!

My friend Robin made a very generous donation to help Dino, and I want to thank her. If you're into daylilies or irises, check out her business: Earlybird Daylilies
I've purchased daylilies and irises from Robin, and I've been really happy with her plants, selection and service. I have a bunch of irises that will be blooming soon, I'll take pictures. I killed all the daylilies. I have killed every daylily that has ever come into my yard. I don't know how, daylilies are said to be like cockroaches; they will be here after all the people and other plants are gone. Just not the ones in my yard I guess.
Disclaimer: Robin did not bribe me with a donation to say nice things about her business. However, I will accept donation bribes to promote your business, blog, whatever, as long as it's not distasteful or illegal. I'm not a public official, I can accept bribes. But, speaking of public officials in trouble.....

THE GOVERNOR OF NY

I don't care that he got caught doing prostitutes. I do somewhat care that he presented himself as a moral watch dog, and took others down while being a sex addicted scum bag. But he got caught, it's over, he's going down. However, I did take notice of one little bit of information about the prostitution ring involved. The top-of-the-line whores commanded up to $40,000 a day. $40,000 a day? $40,000? A day? My mind is boggled. What would a woman have to look like, and what would she have to do to have some rich sex crazed idiot pay $40,000 a day? Hell, Julia Roberts only got $4,000 for a week.

SAN JOSE

A renowned Vietnamese activist is refusing to eat unless San Jose leaders agree to name the city's Vietnamese business district “Little Saigon.” Okay, we should care if this moron starves himself to death because....?

JUST A MINOR RANT

I hate that commercial! The “poop medicine” one. “People with chronic constipation are on the move” is a ridiculous slogan for one thing. Add to that the fact that it doesn't really make people regular. The optimum is to have as many outputs as inputs-and this medicine says you can go “as many as six times a week.” Fine and good if you only eat six meals a week, otherwise it's just another toxic substance (the ad says it can damage a fetus among other bad effects on the human body) designed to manage symptoms rather than create health. What ever happened to good diets? Eat some fruits and vegetables, maybe some black beans! That would solve a ton of health problems, and help you poop. Besides, I hate the perfect couple in the ad, and their stupid perfect house and their stupid little yappy dogs.

No comments: