Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17th


SOMEBODY GAVE ME FLOWERS!

Unfortunately, not a secret admirer. Or even a non-secret one. I did a little temp job for an accountant for the last four days of tax season. My job was to mostly keep people away from him so he could get his work done. His girlfriend is also an accountant, and on tax day they traditionally take all their employees out to dinner. So, I worked for four days, got paid rather well for what they expected me to do, got a nice dinner and a lovely bouquet of flowers and a balloon that says "Thank You". Way more than I expected, so it's all good.

THE MORON COLLECTION

I had these gems from the morons posting to the UT forums saved, so I guess it's time to share them.

"hypocrite if the highest degree
BTW, this guy put into jail guys just like he is"

"I'm sure she will try and take full advantage of this but I don't see her doing anything with it besides making herself look even more opportunistic and desperate. If I had that kind of cash your darn right I would fork it out to sleep with her for an hour so I don't blame him at all. But she is no better than Lewinsky other than she is a hell of alot better looking! both desperate loser with absolutely zero dignity. I would rather be a nobdy with my dignity than a loser with none. That's just me..."

"For everyone prostitute who voluntarily goes into the business and can quite anytime she wants, there probably are 10-20 who were either sexually abused as children, are druggies, are abused by their pimps, or are/were the victims of the international sex trade. I'm sorry, but the line about "two consenting adults engaging in an arms-length negotiation and contract formation/execution" just doesn't apply in most cases, when the above factors are considered."

"As far as the Madonna wanna-be (Alexandra, er Kristen, or whatever the h3LL), she should easily turn this media circus into a quick million bucks, just like Paris (and Kim K. if she's smart). It ain't moral, but the scum do tend to rise to the top in this world of loose morals and Soddom-Gomorrah lifestyle."

"She belong in TJ with the other whor' , build a fence."

"your totally wrong about everything and my screen name reflects my leftest political view i am a progressive see why assuming things makes an ASS-ume out of you! And of course I make enough why you would love to think if i was a woman of color that i pay for all of it and live in eastlake with welfare money wouldnt you or ohh maybe i sell drugs..pathetic really!" No, what's pathetic is that you can't write a coherent sentence. Leftist? Is that the political view that thinks that it's not important to use the language properly? Oh wait, maybe Bush is a Leftist under that definition.

"I didnt ruin it just when people start saying oh if your driving 50 mph in the slow lane your mexican and stuff like that it just pains me to see people really to think stuff like that is funny life has so much more funny moments then to joke about someones race that is the breading ground for people to step in and say really racist things its how it gets started everyone should be uncomfrotable with stereo-typical comments its not a good thing."

"I dont even know why I am on here I am going back to democraticunderground.com where real news is this newspaper just prints news like this to keep people distracted from the shambles our government and country is in. Uhhhh" Real news? At democraticundergound.com? Or, the news that completely agrees with your radical views? I wonder if they can use the language correctly.

"here come the bigoted hateful anti-christian trolls (see above) lol. I'm glad the US constitution says we have a right to practice our religion." And, apparently you also have a right to post illiterate comments on public forums.

No comments: