Monday, April 28, 2008

April 28th


MY SWEET GEORGIE GIRL

In the rescue biz there are dogs that you become more attached to than others. The ones that you pull from the shelter, or foster, or that just worm their way into your heart for one reason or another. I transported this sweet girl from the shelter and found her a foster home. Today she got adopted by a really wonderful woman, who I know will love her as much as she deserves to be loved.

THE BACHELOR

A contender for the title of The Stupidest TV Show Ever. I don't watch it, but I do watch the shows that come on before it (Dancing With the Stars and Samantha Who-Christina Applegate is a brilliant comedic actress!). So, I usually leave the TV on and just go do something else.

What would be the best moment ever on TB? If one of the women grew a set, and when asked "Will you accept this rose?" would say: "No. You're an arrogant, conceited asshole. Stuff this rose!"

I can dream, can't I?

No comments: