Sunday, August 5, 2007

August 5, 2007

The hidden costs of unemployment. Besides the loss of a paycheck, I am finding that it costs more to be unemployed. I now have to make a pot of coffee at home every day instead of just on weekends. I'm using more of my own toilet paper, paper towels, drinking water, electricity. About the only thing I'm going to use less of is gasoline. It all kind of sucks actually, but I'll deal with it.


Movie to watch for the week: Greenfingers. For one thing, I am completely in love with Clive Owen. I would like to gaze into those amazing eyes, and suck on those luscious lips. Helen Mirren is such a wonderful actress. And, it's a good story. My favorite line: "That's why I like plants. They don't talk back."

Today's picture: Some cute garden art from the fair.

No comments: